Sunday

Review- The Fire

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can you imagine what it would be like to only have one
movie to watch for the rest of your life, and that
movie was Legally Blonde?
I'm going to think "like dwight" for second.
If I was ever stranded on a desert island with a vhs
version legally blonde, I would use the tape as rope,
and make a raft. If it was a dvd, i would use the back
of it as a mirror to signal for help before I watched
it more than once.
This episode was one of many "Office" episodes where
Dwight feels undermined and tries to prove that he is,
in some way, superior and it never gets old. I have
the lyrics for "Ryan started the fire" for all you
dunderheads who I know look forward to Thursdays as
much as I do.
Enjoy:
Joe McCarthy,
Richard nixon,
Studebaker,
Television,
North Korea,
South Korea,
Marilyn Monroe.
Ryan started the fire!
It was always burnin'
Since the worlds been turnin'

Don't forget to set the timer on your toaster oven!
~office gal~


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: